sexta-feira, 4 de março de 2011

All about me

My name is Diana and my surname is Azevedo.I´m a student and I´m ten years old.I was born on the twelfth of June . I´m from Braga, Portugal, so, I´m Portuguese. Braga is a nice town.
I have got long, wavy, fair hair and I have got big, greenish eyes .I´m medium-height and slim.I have got a twin sister. Her name is Sofia. She is a student too and we are best friends. My father´s name is Manuel and my mother´s name is Fernanda.My mother is a    houseworker and my father is a factory worker.
My favourite colours are purple and green and my favourite food is soup and salad.I like dancing and music and Katy Perry is my favourite singer.I have got a new pair of shorts and a new  top. They are very cool. I love my school.

                                                                                            Diana

9 comentários:

  1. este texto está muito bem construído. tem tudo o que aprendemos.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Aqui têm uma boa solução para estudar para o próximo teste.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Se fizermos assim no teste de certeza que temos nota máxima.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. não me canso de dizer que está perfeito.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Diana quero-te dar os meus parabéns está bem elaborado. Se continuares assim em inglês boa nota terás.
    Diana Rodrigues

    ResponderEliminar
  6. tens toda a razão e com um texto assim claro que tirou boa nota

    ResponderEliminar
  7. está muito bem feito e se continuares assim quem sabe se não te tornas escritora?

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Diana tu fizeste um trabalho prefeito porque vai sair no texte.

    ResponderEliminar